Thursday, January 31, 2008

02/08 (a year of playlists)

Forget roses.  I am all about the mix cd this Valentine's Day.  
___________________________________________
Always Love
1.  Brighter than Sunshine - Aqualung
2.  Sea of Love - Cat Power
3. Say Hello - Rosie Thomas & Sufjan Stevens
4.  First Day of my Life - Bright Eyes
5.  Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley
6.  Somebody Loves You - Eels
7. Easy Girl (to Love) - Coconut Records
8.  You and Me - Denison Wittmer
9. Nothing Like You and I - The Perishers
10.  Between Us to Hold - Hayden
11.  You You You You You - The 6ths & Katharine Whalen
12.  No One's Gonna Love You More Than I Do - Band of Horses
13.  Shelter - Ray LaMontagne
14. Wait for Love - Josh Ritter
15.  Sing me 2 Sleep - Chad Van Gaalen
16.  Special Thing - Viva Voce
17.  Believer - Ben Kweller
18.  The One I Love - Rosie Thomas
19. Fools in Love - Inara George
20.  Without Love - Johnny Cash
21.  Always Love - Nada Surf

First play: In my car, February 1st!


(Who am I kidding?  We all know I am all about the roses...!)

No comments: